- Emotions come and go. There is no good or bad feelings. Feelings just are.
- I have become fascinated with my new freedom to walk all around my home without unlocking and locking rooms and cupboards to gain entrance.
I had become convinced that I was totally losing my memory. I think now that I had to many things to remember and way too much stress. My cell phone is where I left it, and my keys are hanging on the hook. Money stays in my wallet All is well.
I am happy to report my memory seems fine.
- I am again enjoying working on projects. I can start when I want and stop when I want (or not). I have always desired to live this way, but people often think they need to eat at preset times.
- I am eating what I want, when I want to and enjoying it.... No more kiddo food for me. Ok, maybe for grandkids. This morning I had a piece of cheesecake with my morning coffee.
- When I woke up this morning, I laid in bed and thought about what I wanted to do for the day... I wasn't filled with dread for what the day would bring, I was filled with excitement. Yes, some of the chores aren't fun but they bring me closer to my goals. I am also in charge of when I do these tasks.
It will take as long as it takes. I am more ready every day. I will be ready.