Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Oh, the Trailers I have Seen

Yet another confession.  As I age I like trailers that are shall we say, vintage.    I am also particularly drawn to these quirky little homes.  I have seen many campers that seen to match their owners personalities to a tee.  They are certainly memorable and will bring you a smile every time you look think of them.  As I remember all the sweet littler campers I have seen, my Lolita seems pretty tame.
Shall I get my creative juices flowing?


Maybe you would like something quirky...




I found this cutie pie for sale....
Oh I would love a harem of these cutie pies!





How about this cute little firecracker?



This one belongs to a Northwest Sister on the Fly







This one comes with fresh eggs....




Another Northwest Sister......
Cute as a itty bitty egg!






Maybe you would want a business on the go...

What will you have breakfast or dessert?










Do you have a gypsy spirit?




This belongs to my friend, Sharon
This is a back door sweetie too!





Do you love your fur friend?










Remember if you want to trick out your trailer, drive carefully.
These trailers get a lot of attention driving down the road.

6 comments:

  1. LOL -LOVE the toaster one - what a crack up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny. Some people are REALLY creative. Wish I could see inside these little gems.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are terrific! I love how folks have fun with their wee vintage rigs. Have to say that the toaster is also my fave of the group. Thanks for the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have trouble picking favorites. You may not be able to see it in the picture unless you view it in the larger frame but in the chicken picture on the left is a cage with a real live chicken. It was a hoot!

    If money wasn't an issue, I would be a trailer hoarder and build a vintage trailer park resort.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH I just love these vintage trailers. Where DID you get this photos of them. Have you seen Sisters on the Fly. Heck, maybe you are a member. If not you must!!

    I've seen pictures of your Lolita but I can't find any information on her. What make? What year? When did you get her? did you have to restore? If it's somewhere on your blog in the past give me the date so I can read up on her. Just LOVE this!!!

    I keep on wondering if I could full time in one of those vintages or if I just NEED one just for fun?? Oh there just aren't enough lives to do all the things I want to do.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the NEW-old vintage trailers!

    ReplyDelete