Thursday, December 20, 2012

Where will you be?



Where will YOU be December 22, 2012?






Will you party like there is no tomorrow?
















Or laugh at the whole thing?


 
On the bright side if the world survives.... 



December 21, 2012 is also winter solstice so the days will begin to get longer
and I'll camp again!



So What ever you decide to do..... do it with gusto!!!


I think I'll just take a very, very,  L O N G  nap!


p.s.  I had a fun time will google images..... Can you tell?


2 comments:

  1. Well done! I'm going to celebrate the Solstice on the night of the 21st and drum down the sun. Then I'm going to sleep sleep sleep all through the longest night of the year. In the morning I'll try to find some place on this west coast of Florida to watch the sun rise again and then celebrate with a big chocolate sun cake. All this is of course dependent on whether the Mayans are right. :-))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reminding me. I slept my longest night last night since I was exhausted from counting birds from 3:30 A to 4:30 P and then having to wait two hours to eat supper.

    Then I woke to find ice on my tent and the world still surviving.

    Happy Holidays. Hope you are on the road soon.

    ReplyDelete