- Make a list of accumulated material possessions and determine action needed. This includes animals, vehicles, all possessions from a barn, tack room, garage and 5 bedroom house.
- Follow many RV blogs gleaning from writers information needed to make wise decisions regarding preparations for travel.
- Continue Financial planning for SS Day in 10 months.
- Pay down all debt
- Travel in the local area extensively including 'alone' travel to get a feel for solo travel
- Make re-connections with significant people of my life and spend quality time together.
- Make preparations for House Sale - Make updates and clutter removal
- Make preparations for Home of Record, Insurance, Storage of Important Papers and Family Items
- Make Dream List - Where and When to go
- Determine D Day
- Live every day fully..... Enjoy every moment!
Probably one of the greatest gifts to myself will be the realization that this will be a learning process... one in which I must be face my fears, free to learn, and shift direction to where the process takes me. I shall wear flexibility as my new purple cloak.
Thought for the Day
First comes thought; then organization of that thought, into ideas and plans; then transformation of those plans into reality. The beginning, as you will observe is in the imagination.